Sign the petition
We need laws that protect women from violence.
Our full demands and research
Send a Tweet
Use this pre-written Tweet to bring attention to this cause.
Six women are killed every hour around the world, most by men in their own family or their partners. Stop femicides NOW!
#StopFemicides #InternationalWomensDay #MiddleEastMatters
Join our photo campaign
1. Take a photo of yourself holding a sign saying “Stop Femicides”
2. Don’t have a sign? No worries, use the palm of your hand.
3. Your sign can be in different languages too.
4. Post it on your social media with the hashtag #StopFemicides
5. Tag us @MiddleEastMatters so we can repost your photo.
Download Signs to Use
Anonymous safe space
If you have experienced any form of violence because of your sex or gender and would like to share your story anonymously, use the link below.
This form is 100% anonymous. We are here to listen to your story and share it with your permission.
We believe you.
If you’re in need of assistance please reach out to your nearest shelter or law enforcement.
The #StopFemicide Campaign is organized by the Middle East Matters Organization.
© Middle East Matters Inc. All rights reserved.